Virtual reality goggles named VR BOX is a great looking equipment, which was made of high quality plastic. All connections between elements are made very carefully. We have a sliding element (stand) to which we attach our phone. There is also an opening for a cable. The glasses are equipped with a sliding flap to reveal the camera at our smartphone. Thus the set may be used for applications for extended reality.
The equipment has large lenses which have about 40 mm in diameter. In addition, the lenses are adjustable sideways. This solution is very useful, because everyone has a different offset between eyes. A proper adjustment of lenses to our eyes will reduce the effect of double image, in other words, we won’t feel like cross-eyed. Moreover, not only you can regulate the lenses on the sides, but you can also adjust their depth, i.e. you can adjust the distance of the lenses from the screen of smartphone. The VR Box goggles have a soft padding around the border, so after putting it to on head we don’t feel unpleasant pressure,
- Compatible with Android and IOS.
- Supports screen size from 4.5 to 6 inches smartphones.
- Supports 3D Videos.
- Supports 360 degree Videos.
- FOV (Field of View) – 100.
- Good built quality.
- Super clearer lenses.
- Comfortable head straps (adjustable).
- Sliding door for mobile camera.
- Adjustable lenses according to eyes.
- Adjustable distance according to eyes.
- Easy to clean lenses.
- Soft Cushioning for face.
- Can be use with specs.
- Sliding mobile holder which holds mobile firmly.
- Open area for charging slot and headphone jack.