Meiji FU is a follow-up formula that is used for children of 6 months and above. It is used in the weaning period along with baby food to provide the child with rich nutritional supplements.
- Do not use a microwave for the preparation or heating up of milk
- Use the prepared milk immediately and refrain from saving it for later
- Not for intravenous use
To work best for the nutritional development and growth of children, Meiji Fu contains compounds to boost brain, immune system and intestines.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids, taurine, DHA, α-linolenic acid, and linoleic acid are important constituents of it to promote brain and retina development.
- Meiji Fu contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and nucleotides in it to raise the beneficial bacteria in a child’s intestines that would enhance its health.
- To support the immune system, it also holds zinc, nucleotides, β-carotene, vitamin A, and taurine.