At eShelves, we stand behind everything we sell.
If your product has damaged, defective, incorrect or incomplete at the time of delivery, please file a return request on the website within three business days for eShelves items of the delivery date.
eShelves 7 Days Checking & Replacement Warranty
eShelves believes in making online shopping a phenomenal experience centered around you, so that you can enjoy complete satisfaction along with the impeccable level of service.
We believe you have every right to have your product checked, and, if needed, replaced. Because at eShelves,
“If You’re Not Happy, We’re Not Happy.”
For this reason, we have our famous 7-days Checking & Replacement Warranty.
What is it?
Though you never need it, our 7-days product Replacement and Checking Warranty provides you with complete peace of mind. You have seven days or 168 hours to go over your product for any unlikely operational or internal issues. If the product is physically damaged or broken upon delivery, you should immediately notify us within 24 hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via call at +92-300-1706-444.
We will verify your claim and replace the product for you as soon as possible.
eShelves replacement policy is valid for two situations/circumstances:
- In case you are delivered the wrong product.
- In case the product delivered to you has some defect or issue.
However, to complete a replacement of your product, the product should be:
- Undamaged, unused and in the condition in which it received.
- The parcel contains it original product packaging, containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories that came in or attached to the product when ordered.
- None of the items mentioned above, including the product itself, is defaced or marked in any way, shape, or form.
Returns and exchanges cannot be processed after 7 days of purchase.
If you would like any further clarification about our return & replacement policy, feel free to contact us at +92-300-1706-444 or email us at email@example.com
Other than damage, if the customer wants to return or exchange the product just because the person does not like the product or design, it is customer responsibility to pay the return courier charges.