- Consuming Ajwa dates also helps ease the pain of child birth. In comparison to normal foods that we eat every day we obtain more nutrients and minerals as well as amino acids per serving.
- Ajwa Dates also contain a high percentage of carbohydrates, and minerals, 14 types of fatty acids, 23 amino acids, six vitamins and many dietary fibers.
- It is believed that consumption of Ajwa dates helps keep your eyes healthy throughout your life.
- Dates are good for fat loss as they are cholesterol-free, sodium-free and fat-free.
- Despite having high sweetness, one date only contains 23 calories
- These are beneficial in improving the functioning of the nervous system and muscles.
- A single date contains more potassium than a banana (per weight)
- Dates are packed with dietary soluble and insoluble fiber and have been known to reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- Dates can control blood sugar levels